Weekly Round Up: March 14th - 18th

Hello! Happy Friday! 

Posts this week focused on Clubfeet and Truncus Arteriousus, so I have rounded up a few more good reads for you to check out!  Cheers!


Stories

I came across a really great Clubfoot website this week.  They not only have a website with several stories and information, but also a Facebook group to talk with others who are going through the same things! 

Here is a link to the "story" page: The Clubfoot Club.org  

I also found a wonderful blog about a little girl who was born with Truncus Arteriosus.  She has had quite the journey in her young life, but remains positive.  The blog itself is full of amazing information and you will learn alot reading it! 

Here is the link to the blog: Charlotte's Journey Home 


What I Would Tell

My friend Kayla over at Ponsetti and Pigtails has written several posts about clubfeet. This one, 10 Things You Should Never Say to a Clubfoot Parent, is really good. Enjoy!


Tips/Tricks

I've come across this blog a few times over the years.  The families son was born with clubfeet and they have done a wonderful job chronicling their journey.  This article is a few tips to help a baby after a casting appointment. 

How to Help a Baby After Clubfoot Casting


A Day in the Life

Ok, so here is another story on Charlotte's Journey Home that I liked.  It is pictures with captions, but, I think it tells the story well! 

A Day in the Life of Truncus Arteriosus Repair #3. 


Letters 

A lovely letter from a Mom, found on Miracle Feet. 

Have a fantastic weekend! 

Labels: